1. Create an account via the My Account tab.
2. Start your application (Save it in progress).
3. Submit your entry to be considered.
For any questions or concerns
Welcome to the FAME-USA Student Application Portal
Before You Begin—
You will select which chapter(s) to submit your application; if you are not sure, check out the locations.
A Few Details
You will self-report some academic information (GPA, scores, etc.) in this application that will be validated when you apply to the college partner for your chapter. For this application, an unofficial transcript is fine—later you will need an official transcript. You will be asked to upload the transcript, so consider having it in PDF form to make it easy to upload.
- If you are in high school, simply talk to your counselor to determine the best way to get your transcript; remember, you can use an unofficial transcript for this application.
- Already graduated? Refer to this guidance to get your transcript.
- Has it been a while since you took the ACT or SAT? Can't find your scores? Refer to this guidance to get your scores.
You will write a short application essay as part of this process. Consider writing about the following: Why are you interested in the FAME AMT program? What have you done to prepare for this program? What do you hope to gain from your experience in the program? What else should employers know about you?
With your transcript and scores saved and readily accessible, you are ready to apply! Click “Apply Now” to get started.
You may save your progress and complete the application later if you cannot complete the form in one sitting. When you log back into the system, click “edit” to continue your application under the “incomplete” section. Bookmark this page to make it easy to come back later.
Thanks, and we look forward to welcoming you to the FAME USA family!